Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Best

It has been a while since I have bragged on Tyler so today I am going to do just that. The other day Tyler is looking at a framed picture of Georgia Kate when all the sudden he picks it up and starts walking away with it.....
A little while later he comes back in to the room empty handed, so I ask him where he put Georgia Kate's picture and he replied that he put it in his room. Why did you put her picture in your room? I wanted to put it next to Landry's picture because they are my Brother and Sister. :) I adore our Big Brother, he is best! Just yesterday while I was doing stuff on the computer I heard him in his room singing a song about Georgia Kate and Landry. Of course when I ask him to sing it for me he simply got shy and would not sing it. Sweet, sweet boy.
I think Georgia Kate's picture has found a new home, which I can't think of a better place for it to me than in Tyler's room next to Landry's picture.
I have so many pictures to download but I can't seem to get it to work and I keep waiting for my computer savvy husband to help me but I keep forgetting to remind him... maybe tonight. We started our first Soccer practice last night and we have some familiar faces and a few new faces. Ty had a great time and we can't wait for our first game on Saturday Morning. Georgia Kate loved watching, too. I think she will love being a Soccer Sister.

No comments: