Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Our Days

I thought I would give you a little glimpse in to what our days are like. They are not too exciting and nothing glamorous so I hope I do not bore you too much. :)
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are school days for Ty so our days start fairly early. Ryan has started a new work out regimen that starts at 5 a.m. so he is out the door before 4:45 and back home by 6:00 to get ready for work. I am completely proud of his determination, because I am still in dream land when he is working out. I get up at 6:00 and get myself ready and everything ready for Tyler and Georgia Kate. Both kids are usually up by 7:00.... I feed GK at 7:00 and after that I get Ty all ready. We try to get out of the house by 7:40 and after I get Ty all dropped off I head to drop GK off with my parents so I can hit my Body Pump class at 8:15 am (so not ready to take GK to the gym just yet.... to many germs.)After I am done working out I head to get GK and we usually run any errands that need to get done before picking up Tyler at 11:45. On Wednesday is my Moms Bible Study day and I am determined to get back there tomorrow. With GK and her nap and feeding schedule I have not been able to go in a while, but hopefully she will be awake tomorrow when I get back from the gym so we can try and make it. After that it is home for lunch. We usually try to stay home for the rest of day so I can make sure GK gets a good afternoon nap. After nap time if the weather is nice (which it has been lately) we usually go on a walk or play outside with our next door neighbor. I try to have dinner ready by 5:45 or 6 pm. Ryan is usually home by 6 pm, and Ty is always so ready to see him. Bath at 6:30 and bottle for GK at 7:00. I always feed her in her room at night because it is always so peaceful and quiet. However, Ryan has started reading stories to Ty during that time so we are all in her room together and I have been loving that special family time. We put GK down first and then we both go and put Ty to bed, and say our nightly prayers... love this special time as well. Once both kids are in bed it is time to clean up, get ready for bed, and relax.
Tuesday and Thursday are always different and our flexible days since Tyler does not have school. Some days we stay home since these days are usually my cleaning and Laundry day. I always seem to get caught up with everything on these days as well, and Ty has come to love just being home so he can play and not have to go anywhere.... he really is not of fan of running errands or going to the grocery store with me, so I try really hard to them on days when I don't have him. However, some days we get to meet up with friends and some days we have lots of errands. Tuesday night is usually a Junior League night for me, but tonight Ty has his first Soccer Practice, and Ryan is the Coach... so Tuesday nights are about to get really hectic. Ryan does not have as many late evenings with work now that sports season is over.... yay!! :)
Well, that is what our days look like. Nothing special but I can honestly say that I am so thankful for Ryan and his job, because it allows me the opportunity to stay home and I love that job.

No comments: