Saturday, February 18, 2012

Memories

Last night I had the opportunity to attend Temple High School's production of Les Miserables. I have had the privilege of seeing this famous Broadway Musical several times (on of my favorites) and I did not think I would ever see a High School put on such a huge Musical, but if any High School could do it... Temple High is the one that could! I know I'm bias since I am a Temple High Graduate and former Theater student there, but they have a outstanding Theater Teacher... whom I still adore and admire.
The show was fabulous and the best part was being able to visit with Mrs. Tolleson. Plus I had not been to one of there shows in a very long time. Of course sitting in that audience brought back so many wonderful memories of when I was on that stage.
I am so thankful for all of the wonderful opportunities that Mrs. Tolleson allowed me to explore different characters and become someone else for a few months... :)


No comments: