Wednesday, March 28, 2012

5 Months







As I mentioned last week Georgia Kate turned 5 months! I am having a hard time grasping how fast the days, weeks, and months are flying by this year. GK is like a beam of sunshine and has brought so much joy in to our home and lives. Georgia Kate has been doing so many new things the past couple of days like rolling over, she has also found her toes and loves putting them in her mouth (she is a flexible little thing). GK also cut her first tooth on Friday. She still adores Tyler and he can usually make her laugh, which he loves. They have such a sweet relationship and I am very thankful for that.


I am just in awe of this beautiful gift! My heart is just overflowing daily with how much hope and joy she has restored back in to my heart.


(On a side note our camera was sent back but still was not working, so I took it back to Best Buy on Monday and they ended up giving us a new camera! Thank goodness for 3 year warranty's. I love having a camera again so I can capture this little cutie again, and of course our biggest.)


I love and adore you Georgia Kate. Thank you for being my precious, daughter.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweetie! A tooth already!! Not expecting that for awhile if Coen is anything like his big sister :)

Holly Steele said...

Thank you! I guess my kids are just early when it comes to teeth, because Ty ws 5 months too. :)
I am always thinking of you and your 3 beautiful children.