Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mine

This little girl is still in love with her baby and determined to reach it. I adore this pinkalicious girl!!
























I am with out a camera so thankfully I have a few pictures that I have yet to post. We are still having a very nice week. Tyler went back for his second day of Soccer Camp and he really is having so much fun. I am do thankful that this camp has been a fun and positive time for Ty. I will try and snag my parents camera so I can snap some pictures of Ty at camp.

Ryan and I have both been trying to keep up with our work out routine this week. However, I missed my class this morning because we were having breakfast at McDonald's... Ty has been begging for a hash brown from there, so this morning we had a fun breakfast outing, and Ty even called and invited Ghee and Poppy. So, tonight I hit Zumba for the first time and it was so much fun! So thankful for Spring Break and a change in routine.

No comments: