Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ramblings

Well, I am still having camera issues and can't get any of my pictures to download and the camera is not charging so I currently have a dead camera. We have tried two different computers and still can't get anything to work so I will be taking the camera back to Best Buy.... thankfully we still have a warranty on it. Of course my camera is full of so many pictures. We have had a lot of picture worthy things going on in our house lately and I can't wait to post about them. Until I can find away to get the pictures off of the camera you will just have to listen to my ramblings. :)
Soccer is in full swing around our house and Tyler is having blast. We has two practices last week and our first game yesterday. Thankfully, we will only have one practice a week on Thursdays (two was a little much) Ryan agreed to Coach again so we have some returning players and few new faces. The game yesterday Morning was so much fun and it was amazing to see the improvement in most of our players. Tyler scored 5 goals (in the correct goal, too) Ryan attached a extra jersey to the goal that we were shooting in, and it worked!! Tyler was and is still so proud of himself. He would usually run off the field after he scored a goal and come give me and Poppy high fives.... precious! I love Saturdays with Soccer it makes for a fun family day.
Georgia Kate, our little Soccer Sister stayed all snug in her stroller. She has been going to all the practices as well so she will probably be a pro by the end of our season. :)
We really did not do too much the rest of weekend which was kind of nice. I always enjoy some much needed family time over the weekend. The best news is this is our last week of school before Spring Break!
The weather today is absolutely beautiful so I better finish up on some chores while GK is still napping so we can spend the rest of our afternoon outside.

1 comment:

Gladice said...

Do you have a slot for an SD card in either computer? That could be a way to get your pictures before you get back to Best Buy.