Friday, March 16, 2012

Pressing On

Tomorrow Morning is all about Landry's Legacy! The weather has been absolutely perfect the last few days and I think tomorrow will be perfect again so it will make for a nice day to walk or run. I have felt humbled all day by everyone who is joining us at the event tomorrow, and or who donated to Landry's Legacy. I received two donations today from such special friends that it brought me to tears. This is all because of a special little boy and I am beyond thankful to be Landry's Mommy.
Landry is loved and remembered by so many people and that makes my heart beam with pride. I know the word thank you is not enough for what everyone has done and continues to do for us, but we are so thankful for each and every one of you.
On the home front Ty is doing so much better today. I think the antibiotics are doing there job. We stayed home all day so we could rest up and feel better, but we did get out for a walk and bike ride and it felt good to get out of the house for a little bit. I am still praying that the "Strep" stays away from the rest of us... it is no fun at all. :( However, I am pleased that Ty is doing better and the plan is for him to be at the race tomorrow. He has a few friends doing the fun run so I know he wants to be there with them.
We love you, Landry James! Tomorrow we remember and honor your amazing Legacy!!




Philippians 3: 12-14
Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brother's I do not consider yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
This verse has always held a special place in my heart because this is my brothers, verse.

No comments: