Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pin It Sunday

I just realized that I never did a "pin it" post last weekend. And I just had to laugh when I remembered that I needed to do one because last week I was at a JL work night and a friend of mine told me that she made my Oreo poke cake that I made. Sally mentioned to keep it up, so I better do my best to remember to do this. :)

Delicious and easy Pork Chops. I love easy and I love the Crock Pot, so this was a must try. I served it with mashed potatoes and green beans.
http://www.livinglaughingandloving.com/2012/01/crockpot-ranch-pork-chops-finger-licking-good.html


Ryan's family was in town a few weeks ago, so I tried this for breakfast and it was a big hit. Basically, you purchase Cinnamon rolls and add 2 ingredients! You will start to see a common thread with my meals (easy).
http://tastynest.blogspot.com/2011/11/cant-miss-cinnamon-rolls.html?showComment=1320682795154#c5629718468362712261


Tonight I am making crock pot chicken tacos. I have made this twice before and it is really good. Our house smells really good right now.



I am still in love Pinterest!





2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

I might need to try some of these, too! The crock pot chicken tacos sound like a perfect recipe for the freezer when I need a quick dinner after Abigail arrives. Thanks, sweet Holly :)

Holly Steele said...

I will bring you a Pinterst meal after Abigail arrives. :) Plan on it!! I can't wait to meet her.