Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thankful

First of all I am thankful for friends that had their phone or camera because we still do not have our camera.... my parents took some pictures as well so I will post those later as well.
The big day started bright and early for me but what a beautiful morning it was and I was surrounded by so many amazing friends and that makes any morning perfect, plus I had some Starbucks coffee. :) I loved seeing all of our special friends along with some amazing Junior League Volunteers this Morning as well. I also received so many encouraging texts from dear friends that could not make it but wanted to let me know they were thinking of Landry. I am beyond thankful for all of the amazing people God has put in my life.
It was a beautiful day to run or walk Stacie ran in the 5K and she was amazing! I loved having her this year. She is also a fellow Past President with the Junior League so we will share a very special bond in the coming months.




Kids In The Kitchen was amazing this year! I loved being apart of such a amazing program.





Tyler with Lily and Sadie....all ready to run the Kids Fun Run. I love seeing these cuties in their Landry Legacy shirts.


Tyler with Jack. I loved being able to cross the this finish line with our biggest! Ryan did the 1k with Tyler and a whole group of our friends. I cheered them on and met them half way.


I will share more of our amazing Morning with the other pictures, and Landry's little sister made a special debut as well. :)