Thursday, March 15, 2012

Not In The Plans

Our Spring Break is winding down and it looks like we will be spending our last couple of days before we get back to our "School" routine nursing Tyler back to health.
This Morning Ty woke up with a low grade fever so I gave him some Tylenol and he seemed to be getting better, however with in a couple of hours Ty seemed to be getting worse. Very lethargic, would not eat anything, and even fell asleep watching TV on the Sofa... Ty does no nap so that is when I know something is up. I asked him what was hurting him and he said his throat, but then he heard me mention going to the Doctor and all of the sudden he said his throat did not hurt.... stinker. :)
Well I made a appointment with our Pediatrician and it is a good thing I did because Ty has Step Throat. When he came home from the Doctor he already looked a little better. So thankful Ryan was home so he could take him to the Doctor, and he even surprised Tyler with a trip to Target for some Lego's because he did so well for the Doctor. We are now on a antibiotic and I am washing my hands and praying like crazy that the rest of us don't get it, especially Georgia Kate. I have been so obsessed with washing my hands since having Georgia Kate that my hands become some dry and cracked that they will sometimes bleed... that is where lotion comes in to play. :)
Today was Ty's last day at Soccer Camp and it is also Ryan's Birthday! So today is not how we had planned it to be, but sometimes taking a break is what we need and what ever will make Ty feel better I will do.
Happy, Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you so much and appreciate all you do for us.

No comments: