Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Soccer Camp

My parents came to the rescue and had a memory stick that I could put my memory stick/picture drive in to download pictures (no clue what all the terms are). Now I can attempt to catch up on all of our pictures and fun events.
Two weeks ago Tyler attended his first ever Soccer Camp at the University of Mary Hardin Baylor (My Alma Mater). Ty was very excited for this day to come and he really had a great time. Tyler will be attending a Spring Break Soccer Camp there next week for 4 days, and he is excited about this as well. I think he is even more excited that his friends Luke and Avery will be joining him this time around. Tyler is really showing some great improvement this season, but over all he is having a blast and that is what we want. :) Watching Tyler play soccer or any sport for that matter is one of my favorite things to do! I am so proud of our mini athlete!




























No comments: