Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Landry's Legacy

Here are a few more pictures from Saturday. Georgia Kate made a appearance at the end due to her sleeping and eating schedule. But of course she was sporting a Landry t-shirt.... she still needs to grow in to it. :) She also had on a pair of socks that were Landry's, and of course her rainbow bow. She looked adorable.
GK adores Tyler and can't keep her hands off of him. :) We loved having Ghee and Poppy there supporting us.




The Marshall's with Stephen. Stephen ran in the 10k! Ryan will be doing a 5k with him in April.



The King's. Whitney is the only looking at the camera, and I am not sure what the rest of us our doing.


Ghee with her namesake.




We are so thankful for all of our friends that joined us this year and I wish I would have gotten everyone in a picture.

I raised $780.00 for the McLane Children's Hospital and Landry's Legacy total was $1,345.00. Those totals made me the top fundraiser again this year and Landry's Legacy was the top fundraising team again this year. I was overcome with so much emotion when I heard my name called. I am truly amazed by the generosity of others and I am so thankful for the love and support that is still being shown almost 20 months later. Landry is such a inspiration to me and I am so thankful for his legacy.

The week after Spring Break is always a little tough. However, we are getting back in to our routine but we have something almost every night this week so that has made it a little exhausting, but staying busy is what we do best.










No comments: