Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bunko




You want to know a secret, I have always wanted to play Bunko. Well, that dream came true for me last Wednesday. I have always heard how much fun it is to play, and it was. We had a blast!! A group of us were talking about different girl hobbies, and we thought each month we would try hosting a fun girl activity. First up was bunko and I think we have a winner. Seriously, I have formed some precious relationships this year from my JLBC board. I am so thankful for these women and love that we now have another way to see each other, besides at JL events and meetings.
Kellie, our host went all out with a fun Valentine themed Bunko! I love what we wore when we called bunko or 21! :) I had to have proof that I called Bunko back to back. Lucky dice, I guess. Can't wait for next month. I love my new girl hobby.