Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Crazy Sock and Sick Day

Tyler's face this morning when I asked him to smile should have been clue that something was not right. Today's Homecoming week theme was blue shirt and crazy sock day. However, Tyler did not make it all day. I got call a little after 11 that Ty was in the Nurses office with a fever. Ryan was close to his campus so he picked him up and brought him home. I gave him some Advil and he has been doing really well.... just taking it easy today and tomorrow. I think Georgia Kate likes having Ty home, even though he has told her to go to time out several times for not sharing. ;)
Tis the Season for Germs. It looks like I am going to be armed with Anti Bacterial gel and Lysol for a while. I also need to to find joy in the change of routine and plans and enjoy this extra time with Tyler and Georgia Kate.

No comments: