Friday, November 22, 2013

Santa Door

We had a Parent Teacher Conferences on Tuesday, and I told Tyler's Teacher if she needed help this week that I would be to help as I would be happy as I would not have Georgia Kate. Well, we found a job for me. ;)  I really was happy to help in Ty's class. We are truly thankful for Tyler's Teacher. She has been a perfect fit for Tyler this year. She is one of a kind. 
Every class at Ty's school was asked to decorate their door for a Christmas door decorating contest. 
Thankfully, there was another Mom up there to help yesterday, because I was there all day. Ty did not seem to mind at all. He was so sweet. I guess when you say yes to class room Mother and PTO you should expect stuff like this.... I have to do the workroom door after the Holiday. This is when I am thankful for Pinterest. Well, this Santa to get me excited about Christmas and decorating. 
  • OKlk


No comments: