Monday, November 4, 2013

Homecoming Week

This week is Homecoming week at Ty's  School and to help build Falcon Pride Spirit each day this week is going to have a fun theme to help you get ready for the last Football game on . Today was wear a red, blue, or black hat. Ty decided to wear his red Rangers hat. Tomorrow is picture day, so Ty is ready to dress nice and really wants to wear one of Ryan's ties... we will see. We got his hair cut yesterday, so Ty is ready to say cheese.
Gk is recovering from an Upper Respiratory Infection. She started feeling puny on Saturday afternoon and just didn't seem to be getting better. I had been researching Pediatricians and Clinics in the Katy area, and wow that was really overwhelming. There was way too many to choose from, so I finally asked the Mom's I sit with at MOPS and went with my second choice... my first choice (which is the clinic the majority of the Mom's I asked use) was not accepting new patients. Nothing like a sickness to help speed up your decision process. So thankful the medicine is finally working and our girl is starting to perk up. I really home she is one the road to recovery and that the rest of us stay away from the germs. I know it is that Season, so I will be cleaning and soaking our house in Lysol starting tomorrow. ;)

No comments: