Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Champange By The Pool

I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from last Saturday's Provisional Party. It was a HUGE success. We had a great turn out which is what we wanted. Below are some pictures of some wonderful women that I have the opportunity to work with on a daily basis, and women that I am blessed to call my friends. Callie, Heather, Pam, Audery, and me
Me with Pam and Christina. (Can you believe Christina just had a baby 3 weeks ago?) Pam is due in October.
Callie (Just found out she is pregnant with number 2!) me, and Pam. Sorry the picture is so dark.

Next up is the Provisional Orientation Next Weekend. I am already hard at work planning that one. The planning never stops. At least I love what I do!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

It looks like y'all had such a wonderful time! I am sorry that I didn't make it. Connor had his reading class at that time!

Christina looks great for 3 weeks postpartum! I am a little jealous!