Friday, August 15, 2008

Go USA!!!

All I can say is the Steele's love the Summer Olympics. We (Ryan and I) stay up way too late watching the games. The American Athletes are amazing. I will have to admit that Michael Phelps is my favorite. All I can say is WOW! The women's gymnastics was amazing, too.
I will admit in years past I did not watch that much of it, but when you have a husband who LOVES it, and even has our DVR set to record during the day so he doesn't miss anything while he is at work, you learn to love it too!
As you can see Ty has Team USA Spirit! Yes, Ty has the same outfit on the last three posts. I do change is clothes, but I just happened to get some cute pictures of him on Tuesday. You will see a new outfit soon, I promise. Things are coming together for the Junior League Party tomorrow morning. I got out this morning and picked up tables and table clothes. Thank you Ghee for watching Ty. We appreciate all you do! I will head over to Pam's house tonight and get things set up so we are ready to go tomorrow morning. It should be a fun morning.
Back to School time is almost here. Ryan's teachers go back to work on Monday and the kids arrive on August 25. What a fast summer! Have a great weekend. We will post all about it!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh I am so into the Olympics this year too!! I think Michael Phelps is just so neat!! And my goodness was the girls gymnastics team amazing last night!!! I really think those girls from China are like 9, some are still losing their baby teeth!!! There is no way they are 16 like they say :)