Monday, August 11, 2008

What's with the face?

To be honest I think this is how my face is going to look by the end of our crazy week. This weekend is the Junior League's "Champagne By The Pool" The Provisional Committee is hosting, which means I am charge since I am the Chair with my friend Christina. It is going to be a wonderful event if it all come together. Which it always does. Therefore, the Steele household is a little crazy this week!

Tyler is learning parts of his body and today he pointed to his ear when asked. Ty is also learning how to point to different objects/toys when asked. Today I lined up Ty's ball, train, Elmo, and his school bus. He got them all right. What can I say? I am married to an Educator, plus I was one, too. We have a smarty pants on our hands! I love teaching Ty. He is my favorite student.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

i just love this picture! he is so cute!!!

as for being super mom!! NOT!!! i was suppose to get WAY more done in the bathroom today but I blogged and was on facebook instead! oops.
Tomorrow I must work, work, work to make up for today!!!

you all have a busy week!!! hope you have fun!!