Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lucky Boy

Poppy, Ghee, Nana, and Papa

Ty got to spend the weekend with Nana, Papa, Ghee and Poppy. It is so special that we are able to have pictures like these. Thank you so much for coming to visit us this weekend Nana and Papa. We can't wait to see you next month.
Ty had six people babysitting him last night. My parent's friends came into town last night, too. However, with three Grandmother's in the house you would think that they knew to put a diaper on Ty before bed time. Wrong! Ty went with out a diaper all night last night. The crazy thing is he was not soaked. Maybe he is potty trained? I wish! I still love Ty's babysitters so I will forgive them:)
We had a wonderful party and I still have tons of pictures that I need to post but I am so tired. I promise to post more later.

No comments: