Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dinner Party

Last night Ryan and I attended a dinner party at the home of Stephen and Whitney King. I will start by saying that they both attended Culinary School. So, I am sure you can imagine that all three courses were outstanding. Good food, Good wine, Good conversation. The recipe for a perfect evening.
Therefore, we are going to make this a monthly Dinner Club. We will all take turns hosting. I better start practicing my meal now! I think I have until October to create something. The girls: Lindsay, me, Whitney, and KC

Christina and Lily with the rest of the girls. Lily attended her first Dinner Party last night and was wonderful and very cute.

Today is a big day! Ty has his 12 month Doctor Appointment. Complete with Shots. Keep us in your prayers. I am also making a meal to take to Rob and Christina's house this evening. The Junior League always brings meals to the girls that just had babies. It is a wonderful thing. I know I loved it! I am sorry, Christina but my meal will not be as nice as the one we had last night.

No comments: