Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged again. This time by a special friend of mine from Junior League, Sally. We actually went to the same High School. Go Wildcats! I have a enjoyed getting to know her a little better. God really has blessed me with some wonderful friends.

Here are the rules for this tag:
1. List your favorite people
2. List your not-so-favorite people (Pictures and explanations would be greatly appreciated!)
3. Then, tag 3 other peeps!!
4. Finally, petition for one of your readers to start their own blog!

My Favorite People:


Greys Anatomy rocks! I know it is not a person but I truly love every one on this show. Especially Mc Dreamy and Mc Steamy! I can't wait for September when my Thursdays will be complete again. Please don't call me on Thursday nights!
Elmo brings so much joy to Tyler that Elmo brings joy to me. We watch Sesame Street every morning just to see Elmo. Tyler also got his very own Elmo doll and Elmo cell phone for his Birthday. Plus we have two videos that we love to watch. I can sing the theme song to Elmo's World by heart. That is how much we love Elmo!
I know it said two , but I can't forget about my two favorite boys!

My not so favorite people:

Why????? What was wrong with Jason? I am still upset about that ring ceremony. I am sure I will heal with time.
You are just crazy. That is all I can say for Brittany! You have two precious boys and you don't want them. I just do not understand that.

I am tagging: Sara, Lauren, and Heather! Please play along.

My petition is for my sweet and smart friends: Lindsay and Kassie to start their own blog. I know you read this!!!


1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

Yay! I totally agree with Jesse and Brittany Spears, too. The Bachelorette rose ceremony was a shocker...poor Jason!