Monday, August 4, 2008

Have You Ever Seen Such A Face?

Tyler enjoyed some ravioli's last night for dinner. You would think looking at Ty's face that none of them made them in to his mouth, but they did.
Ryan and I were invited to a dinner party on Wednesday night. Messy eaters are not invited.
At least I have a cute mess.


The good news is Ty is starting to share his food with me and....................
Cooper.
Yes. Any time that Ty is in his high chair, Cooper our black lab is right there by his side waiting for some free food to land on the floor. So, now Ty will just hand him some of his food from his tray. It is disgusting and cute at the same time. Plus a very bad habit that I am going to have to break. Ty just get so excited when he sees our dogs.

Well, our week is filling up. And the best news is Ryan is finished with Summer School! Ryan had his last class and final on Saturday. That means he does not have to go back to A&M until August 30. Whoop! No, I am not an Aggie!

*I mispelled our dogs name in the first post. It is Cooper not Copper*

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

That is one cute messy eater. Copper is a smart dog!