Saturday, August 9, 2008

Milk. It does a body good.



Ty drank Milk for the first time this Morning!
If you would have asked me yesterday how the milk situation went I would have told you that he spit it out, which he did. First, I gave him a cup with just milk. Spit it out and threw the cup. Next, mixed whole milk with formula. Spit it out and threw the cup. You get the picture. That happened at both breakfast and Lunch.
Ty and I went swimming yesterday with Lindsay, Jackson, and Hudson. I consider Lindsay one of my smart Mom friends. So, I asked her advice on Milk. She said heat it up for a few seconds. BINGO! Ty drank all of his milk at breakfast and lunch! Thanks Lindsay. I was so proud of him. I think we are going to get the hang of this big boy stuff. Ty also had some eggs for the first time today, too. The Pediatrician gave me the green light on that, too.
Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: