Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kitchen Helper

Tyler has learned how to pull himself up to the dishwasher, so you can see that I had some extra hands helping me put away the dishes today. As you see Ty loved to take all the clean silverware and throw them on the ground. Well, at least he took them out. We will practice learning how to put them in the correct spot a little later.
Why do my parents always lock the cabinets so I can't get in? They must know me well. That we do.

This week has been so crazy. We went to a fun play group yesterday, but stayed inside most of today, because we are getting some much needed rain. On Thursday we will be going over to play with Keifer and Lily. Plus, I am still trying to clean my house with everything we have going on.
On Saturday Ryan and I will be hosting a Back to School Fiesta for Ryan's staff and School Board Members at our Clubhouse. This is our first year to try something like this, but I think it will be great. I have enjoyed being the party planner!

No comments: