Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fun Filled Morning

Ty and Hudson rolling cars down the slide. They are so precious.


Ty and I went back to the play area at the mall this Morning. We met Lindsay and Hudson there at 9am, so we had the whole play area to ourselves because the the stores do not open until 10 am! Lindsay and I had a great time chatting and watching the boys climb all over the cool stuff. Ty and Hudson loved rolling Hudson's cars down they slide. Oh to be a boy! The reason we met at the mall this morning is because we had to pick up our book for this months book club. I missed last month due to a JL commitment so I am ready for March, well after I read the book.
After the book store Ryan called and said he was at the Wal-Mart in Temple buying AR and good behavior gifts for his students so Ty and I headed over there to see Daddy. Ty was such a big boy, because he held my hand the whole way to the toy section and as soon as we got to the toy area Ryan knew we were there because Ty started shouting ball, ball! Ryan peeked around the corner, and Ty stopped and smiled and kept right on to where the balls were. Yes, Ty came home with a new ball. You can never have too many balls. Ty had BIG hugs for Daddy when it was time to for us to leave. Ty even started crying when we said good-bye. I am sure that made Ryan feel good. Ty adores his Daddy and loves to spend all the time he can with him.
We had a wonderful Morning and will be spending our afternoon outside enjoying this nice weather. Plus we are with out a car. Ryan's car is in the shop so Ryan had to take my car to work today and I took my Mom's car this morning. Thanks Ghee.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

FUN!! Those boys look like they are best of friends :) So cute!