Monday, February 16, 2009

Watch out

On Friday when Ryan got home we were talking by his car door and this is what Ty was doing. Ty climbed up in Ryan's car by himself. I told you he likes to climb. We were shocked because we have never seen him do this before. All eyes have to be on Ty because you never know what you will find him doing.

I might be a slow this week with my posts, because I have a crazy week. Today and tomorrow I will be preparing for the Junior League Meeting tomorrow night. I just finished the agenda so I thought I would take break.
This morning was Gymnastics and Ty is really starting to follow directions and keep up the class. I was very impressed with him today. I still had to chase after him but not as much. He loved all of the stations. Ty's favorite is the forward roll. What a big boy! I will try my best to post this week but let me get past tomorrow night.

No comments: