Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Boys

This picture was taken after Church. Ryan got Ty ready this morning. What a cutie.
Ty and Ryan survived with out me being home almost all day yesterday. They had a fun filled Morning of running errands. I was out the door by 8:45am and I came home at noon to get ready to head out again and Ty was taking his nap (right on schedule). Ryan said Ty napped 3 hours yesterday. I wonder why he does not do that for me all the time? I got home again a little after 4:30pm only to leave again with Ryan for a Wedding Reception at 5:30pm.
Ty did have some big hugs for me when I got home yesterday afternoon. I was concerned how he would do when my Mom arrived to take him out for a little bit but he saw my Mom's car coming and started running to see her. As soon as My Mom got of out the car Ty looked at me and said Bye Bye. Wow! Thanks Mom for watching Ty last night. We all know that Ty loves his Ghee. The reception was so much fun. However, by the end of the night I was worn out, but I was all energized when I heard Ty calling for me this Morning on the Monitor.
We have another crazy week ahead but it should be fun. Ryan is anxious about starting Track practice this week after school. Ryan started coaching Track last year and loved it. Hopefully they will have a good season. They are already signed up for three tournaments.

No comments: