Friday, February 27, 2009

What a Toot

Ty found some luggage to get into at Ghee and Poppy's house yesterday. You never know what he will do next.
It seems like we always find our way to my parent's house, because Ty knows where they live so most of the time when he get out outside Ty says Ghee and points to their house and starts heading that way. Plus Ty's walk is more like a run. He is getting really fast. What a silly boy.
We are ready for the weekend. We played at open gym this Morning and had a bast seeing our friends. Tomorrow Ryan has class so I am sure Ty and I will find something fun to do. However, Tomorrow night is Girl's Night Out!!! There are about 6 of getting together just to do girl things. I am so excited. Dinner, Girlie Movie, and Drinks. I know it will be fun. Ty and Ryan will be having a boys night with pizza for dinner.






No comments: