Sunday, February 1, 2009

Potty Time


No. I am not starting to Potty Train Ty just yet, but when it is time I am ready. Although I really don't know if I will ever be ready for potty training. I decided to get a potty chair for Ty yesterday because I have been reading that this is the perfect time to start exposing your child to a potty chair and getting him or her used to it. When I put Ty down for his nap yesterday I decided now would be the perfect time to sneak to Target and look in to Potty Chairs. Wow is all I can say. I have never seen so many potty chairs in my life. I looked at all of them and decided on the one that can also be a step stool and plays music. Ty loves music! After that I went in search for the Elmo Potty book that plays music They were out so I will have to go back next week and get that. I did find a video "Elmo's Potty Time". Elmo is going to teach Ty the Potty Dance. When the time comes to use the potty we are all set! Let the fun begin.......

No comments: