Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Little Reader

Yesterday after Ty woke up from his nap I was putting away some of Ty's clothes and when I turned to fold the blanket that was in Ty's crib this is what I found. Ty opened up his glass cabinet where I keep pictures and treasures and Ty's big story books. Ty pulled out his Dog Book and started flipping the pages. This is one of Ty's favorite books.
Giving the Dogs some hugs.
I wonder why that Dog is missing a head? I think the person responsible is Ty.

When you lift the flap that looks like a tree you will find a Kitty. Ty loves to point that out, too. As you can see the only thing I can keep on the lower shelves are books because Ty will pull everything off. However, he is starting to do better with what he can and can not touch.
We are having a great week so far minus the cloudy and rainy weather. Ty has not liked being stuck in the house. Gymnastics was fun yesterday. Ty did his first ever forward roll. Twice! I was so proud. I still had to keep him in from wanting to go all over, but overall he did really well. Today we went and helped Ghee with a project that allowed Ty to see lots of big trucks and a train. What a great Morning.




No comments: