Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Potty Time With Elmo

Ty loves to sit on his Potty Chair and watch "Elmo's Potty Time". That is about the only time I can get him to sit on it. so I guess that is a start. It is a very cute video. I will admit I like when Ty watches it.


Poor Ty woke up at 4 am calling my name. I come to find out when I walked in to his room that he had gotten sick. It was so sad to see him laying there in his bed. I got him all cleaned up and luckily I had an unopened bottle of Pedialyte, so I gave Ty some of that and he seemed a little better. Well, to be honest he was acting like himself. He was playing with his toys and then started to call for Ryan. Therefore, I turned on Thomas and we cuddled on the couch together. That is where we spent the rest of the night. I had stripped Ty's bed and started the laundry, but I just wanted to cuddle with Ty since he was sick.
Today Ty has been acting normal all day and running around the house. Thank goodness for nap time right now. I hope he sleeps OK. Big Prayers that this sickness does not turn in to anything worse. We have a some fun things that we need to be healthy for this week and especially this weekend.


2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

I hope he feels better! He is just so darn cute in his all camo outfit :)

Lauren said...

oh he is too cute on his potty chair! I hope Tyler gets to feeling better!