Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Party

Last night was our Supper Club Super Bowl Party. We had a great time getting together again. The food was wonderful and we even had some friendly bets. I actually won one of the pools! I was shocked. Lucky guess I suppose. I never knew football could be so fun. I am not sure how the guys felt about watching the game with a whole bunch of chatty women but they never asked us to leave the room.
This Morning Ty and I attended our first Mommy and Me Gymnastics class at the Heart of Texas Gym. It was a bit of a challenge for Ty because it is not like open gym where he can run all over and do what he wants. Ty is the youngest in the class but I think this will be a good thing for Ty. There are 3 other kids in the class, including Ty's friend Hudson. I think gymnastics will help Ty with following directions and learning to wait his turn. The Instructor was wonderful and had several fun activities for the kids. I am just thankful we survived. I think I am going to end up getting a little work out of my own every Monday Morning. I was able to get one picture so I will post later. I don't think I will be able to take pictures because I am too busy trying to make sure Ty stays with the class.

No comments: