Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Fun

This afternoon we went to Pot Luck Valentine Party at Jack and Noah's house. We had a wonderful time with everyone but of course I forgot my camera. Lunch was wonderful and the kids exchanges Valentine Cards. I used to love that growing up so it was fun getting to buy Elmo Valentine cards for all of Ty's friends.
Ty finally got to enjoy a cupcake this afternoon. Sweets are not found in house that much so Ty went crazy over the cup cakes. Ty enjoying his cap cake with his Valentine bag full of goodies. The red icing took for ever to come off his face.





This is why we don't keep sweets in the house. What a little toot. Next year I will be making cup cakes with sugar free icing.
Ty has had two Valentine Parties this week. One on Wednesday in the Nursery during Bible Study and then one this afternoon. I think Ty has had enough sweets to last us the month. However, I am sure he will get more tomorrow.

No comments: