Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pure Joy

Ty comes to life when he is outside. Especially when there is a ball around. That smile lights up a room.





Ty is getting his second hair cut tomorrow. I am amazed at how fast his hair grows.
We were back at Bible Study this Morning. I really cherish that group and the wonderful women in the group. I am blessed to call them all of my friends. We are studying a new book, Max Lucado: Life Lessons- Ephesians. Very powerful.
After we came home and had some lunch Ty decided to play a little ball outside before nap time. I decided to turn it in to a photo shoot. It is great to see Ty doing better. He is just so full life and adores being outside. I am one blessed women. I say that a lot but God is so good.
I still can't believe my baby boy is going to be 19 months tomorrow. Time flies when you are having the time of your life.

No comments: