Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a Scary Cup

A new Sonic just opened up by our house and my Dad played a huge part in getting this Sonic built and getting the roads and landscaping all ready. Ty used to come to this Sonic with my Dad to see all the trucks before it was built. We have even been to the Sonic a few times since it has opened. Ty loves their Diet Cherry Limeade's, Corny Dogs, and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
Today there was man dressed as a Sonic Drink Cup in front of the store, so my dad thought it would be fun to take Ty to get his picture taken with him. As you can see Ty was not a fan of the Sonic Drink Cup.

Ryan has a Board Meeting tonight so we had dinner with Ghee and Poppy. It is so nice having my parents right next door on days when Ryan has to work late. It truly is a blessing to have them here with us again.
Ty ate a little bit more today and had milk again so I think we are on the mend. Therefore, I think a trip to Open Gym will be perfect for us tomorrow morning. Ty and I can't wait to see all of our friends again.

No comments: