Sunday, March 7, 2010

Celebrate

Last night we had a fun time celebrating March Birthdays with my family. It is always a nice treat to spend time with my Aunts and Uncle. They came in to Temple yesterday so we could have a fun birthday celebration. We had a wonderful visit filled with great food and of course cake!
I will say that Saturday was a fun filled day for Ty and I. We started out with a fun time at the park with several of Ty's friends. We finished our time at the park with a picnic. I am still mad at myself for not getting pictures. It was great to spend some time with friends and stay busy while Ryan was in class. After we came home to rest and clean for a little bit we were off again to my parents house to spend time with family. A Saturday filled with Family and Friends is indeed a good Saturday!
My Mom and Aunt Mary lighting the candles.

March Babies: Uncle John, Aunt Mary, Dad, and Ryan
Of course Ty got in to the action of blowing out the candles. However, as you can tell Ty was more interested in the icing than blowing out the candles. Ty LOVED this cake and had a great time sharing with my dad.
My Dad's sister, Carol and his Brother, John. We always treasure our time with family.
We had a great Sunday. We headed to Church and then home to make homemade chocolate chip cookies for my HPLT board meeting. I will say it again I love our neighborhood. We are currently gearing up for our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt! Tyler just enjoyed being able to spend some time with Ryan. Ryan was gone all day Friday and most of the day yesterday so Tyler just wanted to be with his Daddy. We have a busy week but Spring Break is right around the corner!





No comments: