Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break

I can't believe that Spring Break is almost over. The week went by way too fast. We spent Saturday through Tuesday in Keller with Ryan's family. The weather was nice for most of it so we spent the majority of our days outside. On Monday we went for a train ride and then played at the park. Ty loved riding on the train. We had a nice trip but needed to come back to some chores at home. We will just say the rest of the week was not what I had planned on.
We really want to start painting some of our rooms but of course the walls had to be primed and that was a big chore. Ryan finally finished the touch up work yesterday but of course the smell is awful and not good for us to be around. Especially me and Ty. We had to spend the majority of our day on Thursday with my parents and even spent the night. We thought it would be better yesterday, but My Mom after being in our house for a while yesterday said that Ty and I better stay with them again. Therefore, the majority of our day has been running errands or at my parents. We are home now and the smell is not as bad but we will see what happens. I am ready for our house to be normal again and not in shambles. We still have tons of yard work to do but of course it is in the 50's today! After this weekend Ryan will only have Sundays to get work done. Hopefully, our walls will get textured on Monday and Ryan can paint next Sunday....
On to some good news. Our addition is looking really good. The Roofers stayed until close to 9:30pm last night trying to finish. Thank goodness they did because we got rain early this Morning. Our Supper Club also met last night for a Murder Mystery. It was a fun night and I will write about it in another post and I also have some house pictures. Ty with some of his cousins: Callie, Jake, and Caleb.







No comments: