Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Frame Work Begins

Today was another big day at our house. The Frame work on our addition began. They got most of the frame done on the ground today, and the boards should go up tomorrow. I love having the boards down because I can see where everything is (Thanks to my amazing Dad for walking me through it today). I am a visual person. I will say that this whole process has been running smoothly until this afternoon. The cable wire was cut!!!! I keep thinking of all the shows we are missing. Well, I must remain positive until Thursday, because that is when we can get a Cable technician out here. Thank goodness we still have Internet..... The crew ready to work. And the bottom picture is the beginning of our frame work.
Well, after Ty got home from MDO we spent the majority of our day outside. Thank goodness for beautiful weather. Tomorrow we will head to Bible Study. Thursday is when things get really hectic. The Junior League is teaming up with the Children's Miracle Network for a 5k walk/run and a huge Kids In The Kitchen Project this Saturday. I am very excited about this volunteer opportunity!


No comments: