Monday, March 8, 2010

Landry Has Bedding

I was looking at the Pottery Barn Kids magazine with my Mom the day we found out about Landry and look what we spotted. Adorable train bedding on SALE!! We love to have theme bedrooms. Baseball for Ty and Trains for Landry. I also knew Ty would love seeing the trains, too. I am trying so hard to make this a fun and positive experience for Ty. I showed it to Ryan on Tuesday night and he said get it ordered. Therefore, Landry's bedding should be in this week. It will look adorable with our crib. Once the bedding is in we will select a paint color and hopefully Ryan can start painting during Spring Break. I am already making him a "Honey Do" list!
I have already created a wish list for more items I would like to get for Landry's train room. I guess I need to brag on my big boy for a little bit, too. Ty was accepted in to the Young Learner program at Christ Church School. That means my boy is all set for next year. Next step will be ordering his school uniforms. Ty is going to look so adorable next year. I am so proud of boys!
Well, I better finish some more chores because the rest of our week is full. I guess it starts tonight with a JL planning meeting.

1 comment:

lvaught said...

Love Love Love the bedding! I've always loved the train bedding for boys...so sweet!