Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spreading The Word

I think it is safe to say that Ghee and Poppy were just as excited as we were to find out the sex of our little peanut. I wanted to tell them in a special way this time since we were not able to tell them in person with Ty, because they still lived in Florida.
Our sonogram apt was at 1pm so waiting was the worst part. At lease I had plenty to do to keep busy on Tuesday morning while Ty was in school. After I picked up Ty we headed over to Ghee and Poppy's because Ghee was going to watch Ty while we had our apt. Ryan met me at S&W, so I was just thankful he was able to leave for a little bit. Waiting to go in to the room seemed liked years. As soon as our peanut was up on the screen he flashed us and I said "It's a boy." before the doctor did. Ryan of course had a BIG smile on his face. I had been having that boy feeling for over a week, and even my Mom mentioned something to me the day of the sonogram how she would love to have two little boy knuckle heads running around!!! Sure I would have loved having a girl, but I am so excited that Ty is going to have a baby brother and I am praying that they will become friends and love playing together.
After we left with tons of pictures I headed to Callie's Boutique in search of the perfect boy gift for my parents and Ty to open. As soon as a saw an adorable Train Outfit I knew that I had found the perfect gift for my parents and Ty.
Of course Ghee and Poppy started screaming when they saw the train. There might have been some tears, too. They both were so excited!! My parents truly are some the BEST grandparents around and they would do anything for Ty and now baby brother. We love them so much and felt blessed to be able to share this wonderful day with them. We can't wait to welcome Landry James in to our family in August!!






No comments: