Monday, March 22, 2010

Who Knew?

That I married such a handy man! The bathroom that I have been using with Ty, that will become the boys bathroom when our master bathroom is finished has been a work in progress for a while. On Wednesday when we were picking out hardware for our addition we noticed a large variety of vanity sinks. Therefore, on Sunday we headed to Lowe's to look at light fixtures and while we were there we decided to get a new sink for the boys bathroom!
A plumber was scheduled to be at our house today to do the plumbing for the addition so my dad mentioned that he would have him install it for us. Well, I guess Ryan felt like being a handy man yesterday and wanted to do it himself. When he told me this I was thinking about Bill Cosby on the Cosby Show, but I was supportive and cheered him on! I was very impressed he only had to make one call to my Dad to have him come look at something. We did have the plumber look at the drain today because it was not draining that well (It was not draining before Ryan started). I must say Ryan surprised me and did a great job!!! Not to mention it looks so great. Before and After

Ryan went back to work today and Ty goes back to MDO tomorrow! We are getting back on our routine and it feels good. I have a my monthly Dr. apt tomorrow and our monthly JL meeting. Busy Tuesday!


No comments: