Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Track Meet

Yesterday was a great day for a Track Meet. I decided to take Ty out to Rosebud-Lot for Westphalia's last track meet of the year. Ty loved every minute of it. He was basically Ryan's shadow the whole time we were there. I believe Ty's favorite part was racing on the track. He loved saying "on your mark get set go." We had a hard time keeping him off the track when actual races were going on, but then he found out that cheering on the runners was fun, too. Ty loved being the Westphalia's mascot for a day. Everyone thought he was so cute!
Overall the track meet was a great success yesterday. The Boys came in first and the Girls came in second! Congratulations on another successful year, Ryan! We are so proud of you. We can't wait until next year when Landry will be with us cheering you on!
Ty had a great time had his Easter Party and Egg Hunt today at school. I wish I was there so I could have taken pictures. He come home with a lot of goodies. Ty does not have school on Thursday so we get to spend the rest of the week together.
I was rear ended a few weeks ago and I took my car in the morning before I took Ty to school and they set me up with a Rental Car. It is nice when the accident in not my fault. I am really liking my rental car, too.








No comments: