Sunday, March 7, 2010

Landry James

What's in a name? Landry James is the name we decided on for our second little boy. Ryan and I have a list of our favorite names (It is actually in a journal and it is probably more my list than Ryan's). However, before we had Ty we were set on our names. Landry is just a name that we both liked and the middle name, James is after my Dad and a late Great Grandfather. I love using family names.
This picture is not the best quality, but here is a 17 week photo of Landry. I think he looks beautiful.


2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Oh man, and I thought you were naming him after me!!! LOL!!! I'll let Jim have this one, I guess!!!!

Can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy! I know he is going to be just gorgeous!

Margaret said...

Great name! Especially James;-) (Our boy is James Clark). I agree about family names, have so much more meaning. Love the train bedding...we are looking at the same train bedding, but for little boys. I am alreay working on the artwork (as seen on the wall) for Clark's playroom.

p.s. Good Job, Ty! You are such a big boy.