Monday, March 29, 2010

The Love Dare

A few women in my Wednesday Bible have been doing a devotional with their Husbands called " The Love Dare." Some of you might have seen the movie Fireproof. The devotional is based around that movie. I have heard some wonderful things about this book so on Friday I headed to Lifeway to purchase it.
We started the first chapter last night and so far so good. Ryan and I have a hard time finding time together in the evening due to Ty and Ryan's schedule, so I think this book might help us to set aside a few minutes every night to do this together. It did not take us any time last night and it felt good to have some quality time with Ryan. At the end of each lesson you have a dare that you have to practice the next day. I am really excited about the devotional.
Today was a busy but fun day. I took Ty to Westphalia's last track meet so he could see his Daddy and help cheer on the Bluejay's! Ty has a great afternoon. I took some really cute pictures but Ryan kept my camera so he could get pictures of his students. I am just thrilled that it is over!!! I know Ryan loves doing this and he is a wonderful coach but he just does too much sometimes. It will be nice to have Ryan home a little earlier in the evenings and not have meets every week! Tomorrow is Ty's Easter Party and egg hunt at school I have his basket and eggs all ready for him. I hope the Easter Bunny is not there!!

No comments: