Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh Joy



It is important to find joy in everything even when your family room moves to your bedroom. We can't get the wire that was cut in our family room fixed until we start the wiring for our remodel. However, my dad said that might happen at the end of next week... not bad!! Until then we will enjoy our time watching TV while snuggled in bed.
We have had a crazy Friday. It started with a breakfast play date at Chick Fil A and then ended with a a fun trip to the the train park (Whistle Stop). Ty did get a hair cut so he looks very handsome.
I just got home from Pasta in the Park and I am now thinking I should go to bed since I have to be at Lions Park for the 5k and Kids in the kitchen at 6am! It for a very good cause so It will be worth it. Ryan's Spring Break started today! However, our Saturday is full. Ryan will be taking Ty to a Spelling Bee to watch some of Ryan's students participate and then they will head to Lions park for KITK. We are going to have tons of activities for kids. I am tired thinking of our day! Goodnight.....

No comments: