Thursday, March 25, 2010

Decisions

I have spent the past week having to make some of the hardest decisions around. Who knew there was so much to decide when building or adding on to your house. I have labored over flooring, lighting, paint color, hardware, bathroom counter tops, cabinet styles, and where you want electrical outlets. I am sure there is more..... thank goodness it is just a small addition. Thank goodness for my Mom and her wonderful sense of taste and style! We work very well together. I guess the best part is I think we have made all of our selections! I am very pleased with everything. I can't wait to see the finished product. The hard part has been trying to pick things that will flow with the rest of the house. There is just so much out there. However, I will say it is kind of fun deciding what you want. Ryan and I were talking the other night and we decided that when we move again we want to build! Well, as long as Jim Vaughn Homes is still around! My parents have been so amazing during this whole ordeal. I know they want everything perfect for us. Ty always gets so excited when Ghee and Poppy arrive. All of the workers have come to know Ty, too. I think he will miss everyone when the job is complete. The other day Ty offered a Popsicle to one of our workers. What fun memories we are creating.

No comments: