Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2 Months




GK's appointment was during her morning nap time. :) I adore her.


Our sweet little girl turned 2 months on December 22 (this Momma is a little behind.... poor girl). Turning 2 months meant a trip to the Doctor for a check up and shots! Georgia Kate is getting so big. She weighed 10 pounds 14 ounces and 22 1/2 inches tall. Gk still eats every 3 hours starting at 7 (7,10,1,4, and 7). The even better news is she has been consistently sleeping through the night since 8 weeks. I am hoping it sticks.... naps have been pretty good since we have been home, but it will all change tomorrow when Ty goes back to School. Hopefully, we will get back into our school routine quickly. I love a routine and schedule. :)

Everyday when I look at Georgia Kate I am reminded of Gods faithfulness and perfect timing. I can not imagine our life with out our precious beautiful gift from God.

No comments: