Sunday, January 22, 2012

3 Months

The months our flying by at our house! Georgia Kate is such a amazing little girl and everyday with her is gift. I am loving this stage with her, because she is trying and learning new things daily. Georgia Kate loves to smile, coo, squeal, and blow bubbles..... you can't help but smile when she flashes one of her grins, it melts my heart every time. I find myself staring at her all the time because she is truly a miracle, and I am so blessed that God called me to be her Mother.
I was so terrified the whole time I was pregnant with Georgia Kate, but I can honestly she was worth every fear and emotion that I experienced while carrying her.
Georgia Kate is doing a great job with her schedule, and still doing really well at night.... I hope it sticks. She still loves to be swaddled, especially by her Daddy. Gk loves her Big Brother and just watches him all the time. Tyler loves when he can get her to smile. I am so blessed by all three of children, they are all so special in their own unique way.
Georgia Kate has truly blessed our lives and has restored a sense of hope and joy that was missing last year. We love, Georgia Kathryn Steele. You amaze me.





1 comment:

Lisa said...

OH wow, did you read my thoughts Holly :)