Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Party!

On Saturday Georgia Kate attended her first Birthday Party! She slept through the majority of it, but I know she had a great time! :) We celebrated our sweet friend Sadie, turning 4! It was a Princess Birthday party, so I loved seeing all the little girls in their Princess outfits... I can't wait for GK to run around in Princess attire. We had such a wonderful afternoon with some very special friends. Our little Prince was too busy running around with his friends to take a picture.


Well, tomorrow is a day I am dreading.... I will be leaving Georgia Kate for the first time!! I will be gone until Saturday evening... NO. I will be heading to Houston to attend the Association of Junior Leagues Winter Leadership Conference. Thankfully, it is in Texas this year! This is one of my roles as being President Elect... I have the privilege of getting some amazing training with women from all over the world. I know that Ty and GK with be in wonderful hands while I am gone... they will be spending a lot of time with their Ghee and Poppy, and Ty already packed his bag... full of toys of course. :) I told my Mom I was a little jealous of her. :)

However, I am so thankful for a wonderful Husband and Parents who are so supportive me and this amazing opportunity I have to serve our Community. Wish me luck, and pray that I don't cry everyday until I get home. :) Be still my heart!


No comments: